Wednesday 6 November 2013

Photography spots Cape Town

The most frequently asked question as a photographer is “what are the nicest places to shoot that other people haven’t over done yet?” hence the long hours sitting thinking, researching and looking for new and unique places to shoot.

Every day as I drive from place to place I notice places others usually would just pass by and think to myself, “why has other photographers not used that location yet?” So I decided to start documenting each and every beautiful place I come along that others have never thought of using.

So today as number one I bring to you Milnerton Riding Club. Beautiful horse stables with the friendliest of people to assist you.

My model wasn't prepared for a shoot lol so I don’t have many pictures to show but here are a few just so that you can get the idea.















Watch this space for number two...

No comments:

Post a Comment